Monday, April 6, 2015

Got Eggs?

Here's a few ideas for using up all those leftover hard cooked Easter eggs...

Shelly's Pizza Deviled Eggs
Shelly's Baked Scotch Eggs
Shelly's BTE Bacon Tomato & Egg Salad
Shelly's Bacon Cheeseburger Deviled Eggs

and find even more on my Easter Pinterest Page.

post signature


Anonymous said...

Shelly, I just love reading your blog. I just had my surgery about 1 1/2 weeks ago (Rue N Y). Have you thought of writing a cookbook? With all of your awesome recipes, I for sure would buy one. I actually started reading your blog before my surgery, and you really have helped alot of my anxiety about having it. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and alot of other people to. - Sandy D.

Michelle "Shelly" said...

Thank you for thinking the recipes worthy of a book. Perhaps one day... my non techy Mum likes books so if I make her one I will make a few extras ;) So happy the blog helped ease some of your pre weight loss surgery fears :) Reading that made my day! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I would also buy a cook book of your recipes. I really enjoy your blog. Thank you for writing it. It encourages me!