WLS Friendly Trim the Tree Party

Yesterday we started decorating for the holidays. We put my Spotify Christmas list on and I unwrapped all the ornaments and spread them out on the coffee table. Every ornament on our tree has a story and a memory attached to it and as we unwrap them each year we remember and tell the stories again. My favorite part.

We ate dinner earlier but it wouldn't be a party without a holiday snack so I set up this Holiday Drink Toppings Bar.


I had a basket of choices of drink mixes (NSA Cocoa, Fit Frappe, etc.), my Keurig, mugs, and oodles of weight loss surgery friendly toppings to jazz up our creations.


Toppings:
Crushed Sugar Free Starlight Mints
Cinnamon Sticks
Nutmeg
NSA Malted Milk Powder
Sugar Free Torani Syrup
My Homemade No Sugar Added Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream (I use this groovy gadget)

Some other topping ideas: crushed nuts, grated SF chocolate, SF ice cream toppings, unsweetened coconut, powdered peanut butter.

Here's my creation...


Shelly's Peppermint Snowball

1/2 packet of Vanilla Fit Frappe
about a cup of Hot Water
A squirt of NSA Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream
Sprinkle of crushed SF Peppermint candies

Add 1/2 contents of a Fit Frappe Packet to about a cup of hot water. I used my regular cup setting on my Keurig. Mix till dissolved. Top with whip and peppermint.




We're almost done with the tree. We did more talking and story telling than the actual hanging of ornaments so I'll snap a picture of the finished product later on when hopefully the last is hung.