Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bento Break

I needed a change of scenery so I packed up lunch in my super cool bento box and took my laptop to the park, we have a local park that has free wifi. It's the coolest thing ever I wish all towns would do it. Yours might. Here's a great site to find out about free wifi spots in your area. I highly recommend having lunch outside at least once a week if you can. It's like hitting the reset button. It was a gorgeous day 77°F and sunny, I got a healthy dose of vitamin D, fresh air cleared the cob webs, I ate this yummy lunch and still got some work done...

Pink Box (top left): Ham & Mozzarella Stick Roll-ups w/ Olives
Green Box (top right): Sliced Cucumbers
Blue Box (bottom left): Shelly's Mini Chocolate Mocha Protein Donuts
Orange Box (bottom right): Shelly's High Protein Parmesan Dip for dipping Cucumbers & Roll-ups

What I was working on... well... it's a secret ;)... watch the blog for some really AWESOME holiday surprises this month. Hint: I'd definitely stop by on Sunday.

post signature

5 comments:

Lisa D said...

Can't wait for the holiday surprises!!! Thanks for all you do! I'm making lots of your recipes for a family holiday get together this Sunday - I'll be partying the healthey way thanks to you!

BeckyVDU said...

I so love your blog and especially your ideas for the super cool bento box, which of course I now have thanks to you! Love your Rock Marathon too, we have similar interests in music, so LOVED it! And then your recipes, yes, Love them too! Thank you!

Cinn said...

Sitting here drinking my pistachio shake end enjoying the blog! I'm getting the Bento box for my birthday in January from my mum! Can't wait. Shelly, you've been a lifesaver to me in a rough time in life. I'm going through my SECOND divorce and feeling very down. Focusing on healthy WLS habits has saved me. I love the SEI protein, the Celebrate vitamins, and the fact that I can bake again w/o guilt. Thank you!

battynurse said...

When it's warmer and sunny I love to eat my lunch at work outside. Those days are done though since I'm going back to nights. I'll have to find another day to head out into the sun.

Carol said...

Yay!!! for Holiday Giveaway....

Carol - carolnorth@global.t-bird.edu

I have your logo on my blog, love your recipes and point to your site all the time....

http://mission-no-fat.blogspot.com/