Friday, October 29, 2010

I want my Mummy

I'm into Halloween now. Those Deviled Egg Spiders I made yesterday, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown was on TV last night and this dinner got me in the spirit.

Weight loss surgery friendly and soooo easy your whippersnappers could make it for you.

Shelly's Mummy Tortilla Pizza - Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Fajita Size Tortilla topped with Marinara Sauce, Mozzarella String Cheese, and Black Olive.

Here's how to make Tortilla Pizzas.

post signature


Hannah said...

I make this type of thing for my son all the time, only I use a whole wheat flatbread from Trader Joe's. They're great because you can stick the bag in the freezer and pull one out when you need it, they don't stick together the way tortillas do when you freeze them. Whole grain and fewer calories than a tortilla. I love making easy pizza!

Michelle "Shelly" said...

Hannah, My tortillas are whole wheat. I love them give them a try. Here's the info & stats:

and they are super tasty. I use the Fajita size but they do come in regular size too.

Fredda said...

OMG! Shelly this is just too darn cute! Gonna have to try this with the kids before I take em trick or treting! I LOVE it!!