Thursday, January 31, 2008


A weight loss surgery friendly dessert for those needing a chocolate fix...

Perfect to share with your sweetie on Valentine's Day!

Shelly's La Dolce Vita Parfaits

Ricotta Cheese blended with Starbuck's SF Cinnamon Dolce Syrup (or the SF Torani syrup flavor you prefer or SF Maple Syrup) on top of a dollop of Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding (I cheated and emptied pudding cups ;) Shhh!) Spoon into parfait dishes and top with a grating of SF Chocolate.

Life is too short. Eat dessert first!

Chocolate not your thing? Try this Eggface dessert instead.

OK. So now I have the dessert I just need to find the Valentine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am new to WLS, over the last 40 years have fought and lost a lot of diet battles. When I hit 45 health started to go and now basically it is a do or die type thing. I really enjoy your blog and looking forward to more. I have discover a smoothie receipe you might know.
1 container of low fat yogurt, iscoop of whey 2 sugar free popcicles and milk to desire thickness/ just zap in blender.