Put down the pipe

According to the crack addict BMI chart: I am still "moderately overweight." Who made this BMI chart? Seriously the dude needs to put down the pipe.

A few times a week I hear things like "you aren't going to lose anymore weight are you???" and "your face is getting really thin." It sucks to be 5'2" I would have to be the size of an Olsen Twin to ever be "normal weight" and that is SO NOT NORMAL in my humble opinion.

I have resigned myself I will never be normal.

Screw normal. Normal anything is completely overrated.

The Only Normal People Are The Ones You Don't Know Very Well

Little bit o' trivia: Body mass index (BMI) or Quetelet Index Body mass index is defined as the individuals body weight divided by the square of their height. It was invented between 1830 and 1850 by the Belgian Adolphe Quetelet.

1830 and 1850?!?! I think it's time we figured out a better system.