Grey's Anatomy 2 hour season finale

is tonight! I'm so excited. They better not disappoint me. Meredith & Derek "McDreamy" better be getting back together dammit. I have faithfully watched that show even when they totally almost ruined it last season (the 3 week near drowning torture, Izzy & George as a couple ewww like brother and sister) but I stuck by it. I deserve a happy ending ;)

Going to having a little Cheese Party while I watch. Cheese because lets face it Grey's is cheesy but I heart it anyway. I went to Whole Foods in La Jolla yesterday and bought oodles of cheese because I'm a cheese-o-holic and they had a few even I had never tried. I also made a killer Chicken Salad to go with.


Shelly's Chutney Chicken Salad

1 1/2 cups Cooked Chicken, cubed
1 Tablespoon Chutney (I used Cranberry Apple)
1 stalk Celery, chopped
1/4 cup Mayonnaise
1/4 cup Fage Greek Yogurt
1 Green Onion, diced
dash of Kosher Salt
a few twists of Black Pepper
2 Tablespoons Dried Cranberries (or Golden Raisins or Chopped Dried Apricots)
1/4 cup Pecans, chopped

Mix everything together but add the nuts just before serving. Can be served just as it is (that's what I'm doing tonight), as a wrap in a lettuce leaf or Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Fajita Size Tortilla, on top of a salad, or in a tomato or avocado half.

Off to watch Grey's... don't call unless your bleeding ;)