Burnt toast


Went to the beach Friday it was great until I fell asleep in the sun and got a bad and bizarre burn (feet and 1 arm) It looks and feels like shit. The rest of the day was great when we finally found an area where the water wouldn't reach... the waves were crazy and coming up really far. I sat listening to the waves crash and eating sunflower seeds. Later, I decided to listen to my iPod I remember a few songs then I fell asleep... woke up toasty. Yesterday I spent slathered in aloe vera and soaking in this awesome stuff. I did walk yesterday even though I was in pain every step... I'm very committed to walking everyday I rarely take off even when I'm burnt to a crisp. That's dedication, baby :)

What else is new... hmmm oh yeah Barb got the house. In fact she is up there getting the inspection done this weekend. I hope everything goes well. She thinks it will. Apparently Chris stopped by on Saturday and she told him she got it and he freaked a bit. I do have to say it will be different when Barb doesn't live on LI anymore. There are just some places you always associate with people. Long Island is just Barb & Chris and now it won't be. It's the end of an era.


Highlights of the day:

Awesome Crab Salad for dinner
Celebrity Fit Club
My sunburn (feet) feels slightly better (arm still hurts like a son-of-a-bitch)

Listening to: Amos Lee "Colors"