But now I'm found

I have a headache. I don't get as many anymore thankfully but I have one this morning. I think it was because I was cold last night if you can believe it?!? After all those 100+ degree days.

Still trying to think of a different place to walk at night... I mean I love the lake but you know after about 100 walks around it... I need a change of scenary. I did the mall once but no. I spend too much money. Hmmm.

Made an awesome zucchini soup last night. Here's the recipe:

Zucchini Soup

4 cups sliced zucchini
2 shallots, finely chopped
3 tablespoons butter
3 cups chicken stock
1 cup half & half
1 tablespoon chopped basil
salt & pepper to taste

Sauté shallots & zucchini in butter for several minutes. Add the stock. Simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat, and cool slightly. Blend in blender or purée using a stick blender. Return to saucepan. Add the rest of the ingredients and heat to simmering. Top with dollop of sour cream and shredded cheese. Serves four.


Listening to: "Running" No Doubt