Cool Resource!

I'd like to pass on this very cool resource. The Obesity Action Coalition Your Weight Matters Campaign, a national initiative, which encourages each and every American to talk to their healthcare provider about their weight.


The website has some great features and campaign participants are provided with a resource toolkit. The toolkit includes resources on topics such as nutrition, exercise and weight-loss options. You can also opt-in to receive Your Weight Matters Weekly, a weekly e-newsletter providing nutrition and fitness tips along with news about the campaign. It's all FREE.

I wish I would have had something like this throughout the years to help open up the conversation with my doctor. I either got "you really need to lose some weight" with no help beyond that or silence from both of us years. Neither of those approaches helped me get control of my weight and my health eventually deteriorated. This campaign helps the conversation begin.

post signature