So this happened: BBC Radio

You've heard the adage "early bird gets the worm" well this morning it was "the early bird gets to chat on BBC radio about weight loss surgery." You all know I am an early riser so I logged on this morning at 4 AM. I checked my Twitter feed for the latest craziness coming from our government and I had a message from a gentleman at the BBC wanting to connect with me about a story they were doing on weight loss surgery. I replied that I would be happy to answer any questions they had or direct them to someone perhaps earlier in their weight loss journey that might fit their piece better. I was thinking this was a print piece or something in the future but anyway... long story short 4 hours later I was live on the BBC radio show, "World Have Your Say."

Here's the link to the show if you want to give it a listen, it's about 20 minutes or so. I start off and then pop in and out later.

and then later they tweeted a sound bite from the show along with some before and after photos. 



I hope I represented well. Thanks to BBC Radio for giving me the opportunity to share my story and hopefully change some feelings around weight loss surgery.