Thursday, February 12, 2015

YWM2015 Theme Revealed

The Obesity Action Coalition's Your Weight Matters National Convention #YWM2015 theme has been revealed...

My OAC blog about the theme reveal.

More info, info to book your hotel room and where to sign-up for e-alerts to receive all the 411 on the National Convention as it is released (including Scholarship info)

Hope you will join me this summer!

post signature


Tammi Goff said...

So wish I could go this year, but will be there in spirit! I'm also joining the OAC again, thanks to you, Michelle. You've been such an important voice for the WLS community and all affected by obesity. I can't say "thank you!" enough for all you do! Have a great day!

Michelle "Shelly" said...

Tammy :) If needed there is a scholarship program deadline for applications is March 31st.

I hope to give you a real world hug soon and thank you for your kind words and support!