Saturday, January 5, 2013

You're Invited: Torani Twitter Party

You are invited! Join me The World According to Eggface, The Fit Cook, and Torani we're hosting a Twitter party this TUESDAY 1/8 at 9pm EST! (that's 6 PM PST)

We’ll be sharing tips and fun ideas about using Sugar Free Torani Syrups.


Lots of Sugar Free Torani and Mr. Coffee prizes will be given out.

All the details are online here. You need to register (FREE), tweet, and follow the hosts. All those details are in the link.

Hope to tweet you there! @Eggface

post signature

5 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Thanks for always having really wonderful advice for all of us post ops!!

Mary-Anne Watson
watsonturtlefarm@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I registered and am looking forward to tonights Torani Twitter Party. Thanks soo much, Cris Martin
twitter name: Poohkitten

Have a great day. =)

Yvonne Woodstock said...

I'm looking forward to this party
@EARTHANGEL2B

Cathy said...

I love to use Torani in my coffee and am looking forward to finding new ways to use it in other ways.

MC Survivor Of Suicide (SOS) said...

I of course I just saw this..I am sorry I missed the Twitter Party.. Next Time though...