Rainy Day

It's pouring and super windy. I had a million and one things I needed to do today but I'm not going out. I went out briefly this morning and saw two accidents. Scary. Forget it. Manana is another day.

Plan B: Ate a yummy meal utilizing some of those roasted veggies I made yesterday and now I am wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket, sipping on a cup of cocoa watching the nastiness through the window.

Dinner: Shelly's Roasted Veggie Flat Out Pizza - Mini Harvest Wheat Flatout, topped with Bruschetta Sauce, Roasted Peppers & Onions, Mozzarella Cheese, a sprinkle of Parmesan & Italian Seasonings.

A nice alternative if you can't find my beloved Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Fajita Size Tortillas


Now: There's nothing like a hot cup of cocoa to warm the soul...

Shelly's Gingerbread Cocoa

No Sugar Added Cocoa with a splash of Sugar Free Gingerbread Torani Syrup topped with squirt of Sugar Free Land o Lakes Whipped Cream and a sprinkle of ground Ginger.