Saturday, December 26, 2009

For Santa

Santa was left this yummy cup of cocoa at my house this year. He must have liked it because the cup was empty and swag was left...

Shelly's Malted Milk Ball Cocoa - No Sugar Added Cocoa with 1 Tablespoon of Malt Powder topped with a squirt of Sugar Free Land o Lakes Whipped Cream and sprinkle of crushed SF Malted Milk Balls (or more malt powder)

Speaking of cocoa. You know how we make a few new ornaments each year. Here's this year's favorite ornament...

I hope Santa was good to you. Batteries were included. All parts were in the box. Instructions were in a language you are familiar with. Tab A fit into Tab B. Everything worked when you flipped the switch.

If not... hope the lines for returns aren't tooooo long ;) Bring a book.

5 comments:

spunkysuzi said...

Santa was very lucky at your house :)

Di said...

How I love your ornaments.....very cute! Do you create the shapes yourself or follow a pattern? I should so start doing that!

BTW....bought roomie the Keurig. He LOVES it! Thanks for the recommendation!

Tammara, Jess and Cory said...

I love the ornament how cute and clever. I just love your blog. Have a safe and happy new year.

Michelle "Shelly" said...

Thanks guys! Hope your holliday was great!

On the ornaments... a little of both some patterns are off the internet just googling shapes etc. some are from our head, some are just free hand. This one was from the net.

I cut the patterns from brown paper bag first then from the felt then my Mum does the sewing part because I suck at it... then I do the decorating. So it's a team effort.

We make oranaments each year and a few tote bags. I'll have to post the last one we made it is super cute.

~M

Anjanette said...

Shelly~

I am so sorry to hear about your sister-in-law. It is hard to lose someone anytime of the year, but especially at Christmas. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.