Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Who's Bad?

Watched the Michael Jackson Memorial this morning. Very moving. Whether you thought he was a misunderstood genius or a monster one thing is for sure his music is part of the soundtrack of our lives. I tend to believe (hope) he was just misunderstood.

Oh and I had to share these...

Eggface circa 1982 (11 years old) sporting my Michael Jackson pins

Well and errr ummm I might have danced "Thriller" on stage once or twice too...


"If you want to make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make a change." ~Michael Jackson

6 comments:

Watty said...

that's awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Well said. I've listened to way too much discussion on which he was. I too, choose to believe (hope) he was misunderstood.

Chelsea's Mom said...

You were (and still are) soooo cool!! I agree about MJ. He changed a lot about what we think of in the music industry. SO sad to see his daughter speak. I think a lot of us forget that he was a person and a father, not just an image!

Mel said...

Eggy... I love you :)

Connie said...

I'm going with misunderstood, too. I think he was a little boy who never got to BE a little boy and was still trying.

May he rest in peace . . .

Connie

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe you have those pictures. You really are the coolest!