Summer Issue of Weight Matters Magazine

One of the perks of Obesity Action Coalition (OAC) Premium Access Membership is receiving hard copies of the Weight Matters Magazine mailed to your home. It's an awesome publication always jam-packed with the latest news and great articles about health, weight, nutrition, emotional wellness, stories about real people, and OAC community members who are making a difference. I love it when I open the mailbox and the latest issue has arrived. I highly recommend upgrading to premium access to get the magazine sent to your home, access to a massive digital video library, hundreds of past Weight Matters magazine article archives, discounts and early access to virtual and in-person event registration, and a bunch of other cool perks.

Weight Matters Magazine Summer 2021

If you already receive the magazine, turn to page 30 in the Summer issue. It is available for a limited time online. I had the privilege of writing the issue's Kid's Korner article. For those of you that don't know, Early Childhood Education is my first love and I enjoyed tapping into that part of my world by sharing some creative, healthy, and fun family dinner ideas. If you have kiddos in your life, I hope you and your family enjoy the ideas... and if you do... I'd love love love to hear about it!