Summer Night Dinner Idea: Tidbit Party

It's been super hot and muggy here the past few weeks. Hot is normal for my neck of the woods but muggy is not. Usually, the breeze kicks up in the afternoon and temperatures drop pretty quickly... like 30-40 degree drop from daytime temps. It hasn't been doing that but finally, last night felt a little different... a beautiful cool breeze kicked up. More please Mother Nature. I'm so done with summer. I want to cook some casseroles and wear sweaters.

I guess my favorite thing about cooler nights being back is being able to have more "Tidbit Parties" for dinner... that's what we call platters with cheese, cold cuts, olives, grilled or raw veggies, etc. I was just watching a Real Housewives episode (mindless guilty pleasure) and a kid called his Mom's cheese and veggie platter "Organized Food" which I thought was cute. Whatever you call it... I call it part of a perfect evening... starry skies, good conversation, lots of laughs and CHEESE! Some of my favorite pics of past Tidbit Parties...

Bariatric Surgery Recipes Low Carb Protein

Bariatric Surgery Recipes Low Carb Protein

It's actually all perfect meal for us bariatric surgery post-ops... low carb, protein-packed, moderate fat... and your non-op family and friends will love it too.

Bariatric Surgery Recipes Low Carb Protein