Tackling Obesity: Top 100 Influencers and Brands

Onalytica shared their Top 100 Obesity Global Influencers List. I was honored to be on the list among many community advocates, academics, medical professionals, and others who are leading the online discussions of obesity.

http://www.onalytica.com/blog/posts/tackling-obesity-top-100-influencers-and-brands/

I believe our voices are powerful and hope that through engagement online and in the real world, good things can happen in reducing the health impact of obesity, allowing those that choose to seek treatment for excess weight and obesity access to those treatments and reducing the stigma and bias those affected by obesity face. I am happy to share those messages and my personal journey with obesity anywhere I can.

To read the report and see who else is on the list: Tackling Obesity: Top 100 Influencers and Brands