Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bariatric Pantsformation Project

Wanted to say thank you to the Bariatric Center at Georgetown Community Hospital, a designated Center of Excellence (COE) by American Society for Bariatric Surgeons. They are an awesome bariatric program with wonderful support resources for their patients. Currently they have a fun and inspirational event taking place called the Bariatric Pantsformation Project and I was honored to be asked to be a part of it.

Here's a link to their June Newsletter. Check out page 1.

I love to see bariatric programs with not only excellent pre-op and surgical services but those that follow through with their patients, continuing to support and help us navigate this incredible new life... because we know weight loss surgery was just the first battle in a life-long war against obesity.

Thank you Georgetown for featuring my Pantsformation.

post signature


Anonymous said...

Liana Reyes

kyutzy said...

I use these wonderful syrups daily! My new favorite is to add it to my water. I can change the flavor whenever I desire.
Thank you for all of your recipes and suggestions.
I look forward to reading them.

Anonymous said...

June 1 2009 my day i changed my life.I have gone from 13 different medications to none. I will never forget what it took to get here or what my life has become. My total loss is 95 lbs. I now am free from diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Thanks to my wonderful surgeon and friend Dr. Yarborough.

Anonymous said...

I use these syrups often in cooking and love the different sugar free flavors.


Becky said...

Wow, so many commenters! Happy surgiversary!


Yay, I made your Red, White, and Blue Strawberry cannoli recipe for memorial day and everyone loved it (including me)!! I had to buy a vanilla Sugar Free Torani syrup for that and my husband and I have loved using it in all kinds of things since then.