Candy Cane Protein Shake

My breakfast this morning was so Christmasy. A hunk of my Chocolate Mint Protein Fudge and this yummy protein shake. Santa would love it.

Dear Santa,

Just wanted to suggest a super breakfast. It's minty and delicious and full of protein. You could have it Christmas Eve morning before you head over to my house and bring me that super cute guy and beach house on my Christmas list.

Love to Mrs Claus, the elves and reindeers,
~Eggy
xoxo

P.S. I've been good (mostly)



Shelly's Candy Cane Protein Shake

8 oz. Vanilla Soy Milk
1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Peppermint Torani Syrup
1 teaspoon Sugar Free Candy Cane or Starlight Mints, crushed
3-4 Ice Cubes

Optional toppings: Homemade No Sugar Added Whipped Cream & Sugar Free Candy Cane

Blend on high. I served it with a squirt of Whipped Cream and an additional sprinkle of crushed Sugar Free Peppermint.


Whack the heck out of a couple of SF candy canes. I place a few in a Ziploc bag, break out an old cutting board I reserve for whacking stuff, and the handy dandy meat mallet or hammer & have at it. Great for getting out those aggressions.


4 Candy Canes makes a lot so reserve the remaining in an airtight container in a cool, dry spot. I like to have it ready to use for topping my favorite Candy Cane Cocoa, Chocolate Mint Protein Fudge and holiday treats like Peppermint Popcorn and Bark.


Mint, not your thing? Here's more Protein Shakes & Smoothies.