Tuesday, March 13, 2007


I cried today... After I told my Mom I'd hit the century mark -100 pounds she cried and said, "Last year at this time I thought I would outlive you" Wow. So there we were balling and happy all at the same time.

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooo! -100 I did it!

A quote in my horoscope this morning said it all: "Don't be content living in your dreams without trying to make them real."

A little over 8 months ago I decided I was going to change my life. It was the best decision I have ever made. I'm happy, healthy, and loving life.

Thank you Dr. A

Thank you to my family

Thank you friends (especially my pals at OH)

Thank you Sally for surprising me with my century club card. You rock!


Marcia K. said...

How could there be no comments for this one? Shelly you rock! You are phenomenal! What an accomplishment! Totally awesome!

Nora S. said...

I second that! I am 7 months post op and just hit the -100 mark. It is an amazing feeling. I recently discovered your blog and I am making my way through the years with you. Thank you so much for your insights and comments. It is so nice to know that 9 years later you are still going strong. You are an inspiration!