End of the year


I mean, 'Should old acquaintance be forgot'? Does that mean that we should forget old acquaintances, or does it mean if we happened to forget them, we should remember them, which is not possible because we already forgot? ~When Harry Met Sally

It's the end of the year. It was a memorable one. Full of changes. Looking forward to a great 2007. I don't make resolutions but if I did I think I would make one about finding inner peace and happiness. 2006 I worked on the outside and now I need to work on the inside.

Things I'm hoping happen in 2007:

* Find inner peace and happiness (so Zen like)
* Continue to get healthier (and cuter :))
* Find my true love (soft spoken, quirky, loyal, smart, funny man are you out there?)

I'm sure there's more but that's a pretty good start.