Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

It's true. The best gifts in life will never be found under a Christmas tree. I am blessed to have you all in my life. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

post signature



Stephanie C said...

I feel blessed to have "met" you!! Thank you for sharing your journey with we fellow travelers and teaching us that post-op life can be healthy and delicious. Have a very blessed day!

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way Stephanie does; Very blessed to have "met" you and traveled this journey with you. Having pumpkin protein healthy!!! doughnuts right now with my family thanks to you and your recipes, will have variations of crustless quiches later too :)
Thank you so much, and Merry Christmas Mum and Michelle xxoo
Tara from MI

Suz and Allan said...

Merry Christmas to you!!!

Jeanne said...

Merry Christmas Shelly,
I don't know what I'd have done without you, your humor and yummy recipes these past 2 years. I enjoyed your Click protein pancakes this morning. My best to you and your Mum!

sandt said...

Merry Christmas!

going to make the Santa's


Jacquie said...

Same to you!

Nanette said...

Merry Christmas Shelley, Santa brought me an ice cream maker and a bicycle. Im in Florida so I can use it right away. I have been going thru your ice cream recipes, now I gotta freesze the container and goto the store for real milk, I only have skim. Woohoo in 24 hours I will have homemade ice cream!!

FitBy40 said...

and Merry Christmas to you!

Lisa B said...

Merry Christmas Shelly!!!
I want you to know how much I have appreciated your help on my journey thus far. The past week we have been traveing, visitng family and friends in different towns. Of course there was all that Holiday food. During all those moments of "choices" I kept hearing the words to one of your posted favorite quotes. " Don't trade what you want most in the world for what you want right now" You have helped a lot of us "FFC'S"