25% off Click Espresso protein drinks sold by Amazon. Save 10% when you enter code CLCKES76 at checkout. Plus, you can save an additional 15% when you combine that with your Subscribe & Save order -- bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through April 30, 2011. Click here for the 411.
Looks like the discount applies to all the flavors of CLICK Original Mocha and Vanilla Latte, as well as the new All-Natural Mocha & Vanilla Latte flavors (to be released on April 8th, available now as a pre-order) and the great for post weight loss surgery traveling single serve packets too.