Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Birthday Wish!

One more thing about my birthday...

Mini Protein Donuts are PERFECT for holding a birthday wish candle.

...and oh boy did I make a GREAT wish!

I can't tell.
You know the rules ;)


Melissa said...

Sure wish I'd had a birthday donut to wish on! That looks way too yummy!!

Fooseberry said...

Your so freaking cute!!
Happy Birthday!
I wish you tons of love and kisses for your birthday.

Tina Sieben, Stampin' Up Demonstrator said...

Happy Birthday! Mine's on Friday!

cyifly98 said...


Lissa said...

Your doughnuts look so great. Do you have any doughnut recipes for vanilla fans or apple spice cake doughnuts? I'm not a big chocolate person but LUV the idea.

Michelle "Shelly" said...

Thank you guys for the lovely birthday wishes!!!


Worked on a cider donut FAILED. Still trying other versions when I think it's blogworthy I'll post. :)