Sunday, November 16, 2008


No matter where you run, you always end up running into yourself.

Don't ask.

It has been a busy, crazy, mixed up weekend.

Just wanted to check in and let you know I'll be back cooking manana. I have a special cake to make this week for my new friend Nathan, a yummy casserole, and some holiday goodies so watch for that.

Thanks for the good vibes.


Melting Mama said...

((((( michelle )))))

me too.

Anonymous said...

I know I am going to show my ignorance, being here in MI and not knowing exactly where you are - but I am sending my prayers and well wishes for all of the folks in So. Cal. with the fires.AND All the animals..........
God Bless you and Keep you!
(I am not overly religeous, but you just need all the payers you can get there)
Tara From MI

Julie R. said...

Spinning around....catching a glimps of my own ass....