Update on me

Well I've been cooking up a storm lately and haven't done an update post in awhile so here goes...


I'm scheduled for another round of plastic surgery next month. It's a touch up to my Breast Lift and Augmentation. Dr. Quiroz explained in October that I would probably need a little more redraping and tightening of the skin. He explained that bariatric patients skin is so damaged (unlike thin people who just get implants) and usually needs a little more work to get them 100%. I was hoping he was wrong but he's never wrong and I notice a little give so I'm booked.

I have a friend (Hi William) that is having surgery on the same day (misery loves company.) William and I met at the recovery house we stayed at during the last round of plastics. So I emailed him the other night to firm up the meet up, stay details, we're staying at the Lucerna this time I've been staying there for follow-up appointments and I love it. Anyway I guess just typing everything out made it hit home that I'm going to have another surgery. Ugggh. I'm all anxious and stressed... it's so hard to psych myself up for this. Remember this is why I had so many procedures at once because I knew how hard it would be to get mentally prepared for pain again. I've been told this will be easier but seriously my boobs hurt the worst last time so yeah... anxious and stressed.

Start self talk.
Quit your bitching.
Suck it up.
No pain, no gain.

End self talk.

I'm so pleased with the results of the Lower Body Lift. It's amazing to have a flat belly and a lap. If you can only get one thing done get a LBL. I still need my thighs done they look bad. I'm self conscience of them but I really need to get over it and frankly think about it if anyone is getting that view they better be interested in more than my droopy thighs. You know what I'm saying.