Sticky

I want to give you the 411 on a few yummy products. Two my pal Sarah hooked me on (she's my PB pusher) and one I've been loving for awhile.


Peanut Butter & Co.
You will think you have died and gone to heaven when you eat a spoonful of this stuff. The Cinnamon Raisin Swirl is my favorite. Awesome!

Other flavors: Smooth Operator, Crunch Time, White Chocolate Wonderful, Dark Chocolate Dreams, The Heat is On, Cinnamon Raisin Swirl.


PB Loco Peanut Butter
Comes in a ton of flavors: CoCoBanana, Asian Curry Spice, Dark Chocolate Duo, Raspberry White Chocolate, Sun-Dried Tomato, Creamy White Chocolate, European Cafe Mocha, Raspberry Dark Chocolate, Sumatra Cinnamon and Raisin, the classics Crunch & Creamy and Jungle Banana.

I'm loving the Jungle Banana. If Elvis was alive this would be his choice.


Justin's Nut Butters

I've been enjoying these for months. Try the Maple Almond or Honey Almond smeared on a sliced apple. I especially love that they have little individual packets which are great for traveling or taking to work. One packet does me twice.

Other Justin's products: Maple Almond Butter, Honey Almond Butter, Classic Almond Butter, Organic Honey Peanut Butter, Organic Cinnamon Peanut Butter, Organic Classic Peanut Butter.


Things to smear these on besides bread: your finger, a spoon, apple, celery, carrots, a Mission Brand Carb Balance Whole Wheat 6" Fajita Size Tortilla, Genisoy Apple Cinnamon Soy Crisps.

Almonds and Peanuts are two of the world's healthiest foods.